Monday

My Experience with Grip Karate Mats from GRIP INTERNATIONAL


Being a karate student, I am very particular about my practice sessions and ensure that I follow all the instructions given by my trainer to attain perfection in the sport. Initially, in the beginner classes, I used to carry my regular synthetic mat with me, but once I slipped and got hurt. I understood that there is something that I need to do for avoiding such instances in the future. When I asked my trainer what type of mat I should buy for my Karate practice, he recommended me Interlocking Karate Mats. Going by my trainer's words, I started looking for the best manufacturer of this sports accessory and came across the name of GRIP International.

Karate Mats

It was my first shopping for karate accessory, and I was not sure about the quality and performance of Grip Karate Mats. I had some queries before buying the product and I was impressed by the way the customer support team answered them. I requested if customization could be done in the mat, and that was responded to positively by them. Finally, I shared my customized requirements and placed the order online, and it reached my home in due time.

Karate Mats

On the first day of my practice on this mat, I found it perfectly absorbing the impact on my body muscles and joints. My movements were so smooth when I was learning new skills from the trainer for mastering a variety of defensive tactics. The material used for the manufacturing of the Karate mat is EVA – Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and it is exceptional in quality. I requested for a blue color mat, and Grip International sent precisely what I wanted. It's an eco-friendly mat that is 100% recyclable. The USP of this mat is a softcore right in the mid to give protection to the body and reduce the level of jerk or strain provided by my opponent in a fight. My trainer checked the product and appreciated my choice. He said the thickness of this mat is matching the thickness of regular Tatami Mats. Mine was a 32 mm thickness mat of 1x1 meter size and gave me perfect cushioning during my practice and matches.


After experiencing the product, I can say you will not regret it if you invest in Grip Karate Mats
. They are excellent in quality and affordable in price.

1 comment:

  1. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160 thousand men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

    It's effective and works on anybody.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Take a glass and fill it up half full

    2) And now do this amazing hack

    so you'll become 1-2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete